Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Stay


Never let my heart go falter
So precious like a treasure
You have no right to be the first to slaughter
Like dolphins singing in the depths of the ocean
Just listen; come close, it’s beating in motion


Never let my heart go sit
In a tight box in the corner it will never fit
For it feds on emotion that’s so daring and pure
It asks for only one, indeed you are the cure

Never let my heart slip away
Through the soils of the earth you can’t let it decay
So whisper the word and stretch out your hand
I’ll hold on tight watch you from where you stand

Never let my heart go blind
I loved you first bear in mind
I will not fall I will not weep
My love for you truly is so deep

So don’t you dare let my heart go astray
Watch it, take care of it, and be grateful for it
This heart of mine, unwavering as it is
For sure you’ll not like it ones my heart fade away.




[ the beating heart ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...