Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cebu South Trip: Fantasy Lodge at Samboan Part 3

Cebu South Trip: Fantasy Lodge at Samboan Part 3

Staycation at Samboan

Do you believe in destiny?

Well, I do! It has been eleven (11) wonderful years of journey with my boyfriend, now fiancĂ©. We’ve been through a lot, good and bad, joys and sorrows, ups and downs. And yet we’re still together, intact, bonded to each other. Love indeed moves and grows in mysterious ways…

Sea view…

The beach of Fantasy Lodge Resort wasn’t really that amazing. To get there you need to go all the way down to the beach area with the use of their man-made steps. It was a number of steps and we didn’t bother counting. From the pool area, you would go down passing by the Talisay Spa where the massage area and “kawa” hot bath were, passing then some old trees which the management didn’t bother to remove until you’d reach the shore, a rocky one.

Massage/Spa area



The resort management did put up a resting/chill area by the shore. A perfect place to relax.


Chill mode






























We were the only ones present that time which was perfect.

The scene was ours.
The sea was ours.
The breeze was ours. 


We then took lots of photos, more like our own made-up prenup session. It was fun and a private moment for us. We stood on top of a huge rock and took more photos.
Quiet time
Free as the waves

The proposal…

(Chills…)


We were no celebrities. But we sparkle in our own world. At that moment, while standing on top of the rock, he took a sparkling object from his pocket and made everything official.


He proposed!




It was so fun. The camera that we put up by the shore was still on and eventually documented everything that happened. We were talking about getting married for a while now. I was simply amazed at how my proposal went. In a place where we would always go, the beach, the sea, the breeze. It was so calming and reassuring. I’m in zenith!


It’s official…


I’m engaged! Finally I can say that. It’s official! I’m going to be Mrs. Boncales. I never thought this day would come. I’ve been thinking about it in the past but I just couldn’t believe that it’ll happen, that I’m going to get married. A new life ahead. A start of something new, not just me but both of us together in all decisions and in everything that we do and would do.

Money Talks…

Item
Amount in Php
Engagement Ring
Ssshhhh
Dinner
500
Tricycle from resort to Ceres Bus Terminal
20
Ceres bus from South to Cebu City (aircon)
180

Life is too short so live every the second. Don’t waste it!

That’s all for now. 
My three part Samboan blog ends here. Enjoy reading my blog and start your wonderful journey ahead!

Ciao!

In case you missed the first and second part of my blog, feel free to click on the link below.

Cebu South Trip: Fantasy Lodge at Samboan Part 1

Cebu South Trip: Fantasy Lodge at Samboan Part 2








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...