Friday, October 7, 2016

My Greatest Love


Being with you
Is like a dream come true
Through thick and thin I stick with you
No one in this world can ever replace you!



All my life I never regret
The hurts, the pains, and the happiness I’ll never forget
Only you who made my life complete
No one in this world can ever compete!


Everything that’s ever happened to me
In this life I know it’s what I wanted to be
All my desires you made room for me to see
You stayed with me each moment the clock strikes from one, two, and three


I never thought I would come to this decision
Ever since you’ve been my whole life’s mission
I never thought that I would ever leave your side
In this life which seems to be a rollercoaster ride


With me I’ll bring all of the great memories we’ve shared
For five excellent years I’ve been loving you and deeply cared
From the bottom of my heart I will always treasure
You’re my greatest love and no one can measure!




[5J]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...