Thursday, October 6, 2016

Life and Death


With you I’m alive
With you I never get tired
My heart is shaking
Never forgetting
The love that we have         
Truly is never ending



All I know is you and I
My world’s only you, always making me high
Tears may dwell from time to time
These feelings so precious surely are never worth a dime


A decade passed and I’m confused
I don’t know with you but it seems that I’m bruised
There’s so much to life but it looks like I’m trapped
Trying to get out in this tiny box badly wrapped


It’s not you, it’s me
The overrated phrase suited for me
On the edge I lay with nothing to see
This so called future I guess it’s not meant to be


As I walk alone this lonely road
Pain’s inevitable carrying this heavy load
My heart still flutters like an ocean tide
With you I’m still alive
With you I guess I died.



[the beating heart]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...