Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Key


At the very first sight I saw your face
You touched my skin with a warm embrace
With your loving hands I felt your heart
At that moment I knew we will never part


Hearing your voice tingles my soft tiny ear
Your gentle singing soothes my heart erasing all fear
And as you sang my favorite lullaby to bed
In dreamland I’ll stay with a smile instead


You were always on my side as time passed by
Guiding me all throughout in the night of the sky
I become the person you envisioned me to be
All things have been great thanks to you you’re the key


Now let me hold your hand and say these to you
Mom, I love you and thank you for all those time
You stayed with me even though I crossed the line
I will never forget the love and support you freely gave
In this life that I have I know I still have so much to save
I’m proud to have you as my mom and know that everything I’ll do is for you.


[the beating heart]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...